Sunday, March 31, 2013

Benvolio character blog

Benvolio


I think the picture above represents Benvolio's actions because he is always trying to keep the peace. One of his lines in the play were "I do but keep the peace; put up thy sword,".



I think this picture represents the mood Benvolio tries to create. He is an optimist and tries to get others to see the brighter side of things. For example, when Romeo was sad about Rosaline, Benvolio essentially said to him that there are other fish in the see and he should try and find other women to marry.


I think this picture represents Benvolio's motivation. All through the story Benvolio is always trying to keep others happy, especially Romeo, like when he convinced Romeo to go to the  Capulet party to see other women.


I think this is a method that Benvolio uses to keep Romeo happy. He listens to Romeo's problems then gives his own input which is always in Romeo's best intrest.


 I think this Bob The Builder picture represents Benvolio well because he is always trying to fix and mend problems that happen with others and he always means well. And he generally is successful like Bob. 

No comments:

Post a Comment